Comfort Keepers offers quality home care in Tempe, AZ
Learn more about the quality home care services offered in Tempe, AZ.
At Comfort Keepers of Tempe, AZ, we understand that every senior has unique care needs, wants, goals and preferences. That’s why we offer a personalized, quality home care plan tailored to each individual’s needs. With our home care services, your loved one will receive the support they need to maintain their independence. We realize that most seniors want to spend their golden years in their own homes, and it is our goal to make that possible. Whether your parent needs our services for a few hours per day, several hours per week, or around the clock care, we are here to help.
Personalized Quality Home Care in Tempe, AZ
Being a family caregiver is a noble, but overwhelming task. Sometimes juggling your career, kids, family, obligations and caring for your loved one can become stressful. Don’t worry, you are not alone. We are here to help your loved one with everyday activities, such as bathing, grooming, and personal hygiene, meal preparation, feeding, and special diets, mobility assistance, toileting and incontinence care, as well as assist with transferring and positioning.
As they age, seniors spend more time in their homes due to limited mobility. Even if your parent doesn’t feel confident to get out or is no longer capable of doing so, their social life doesn’t have to suffer. Our caring, compassionate, and supportive caregivers are here to provide clients with friendly companionship. We also encourage families to visit their senior loved ones whenever they can. This kind of social interaction can affect senior’s well-being and improve their quality of life.
These services are also available for seniors in Tempe, AZ:
- Respite Care – this type of service allows senior caregivers to take a break and recharge their batteries
- Transitioning Care – if your parent was hospitalized for some time, we will help them transition home and get used to independent living
- 24 Hour Home Care – our around the clock care keeps seniors safe at all times
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – our caregivers are trained to provide care to seniors who have dementia
- End of Life Care – we are here to offer support and care during this difficult time
- Interactive Caregiving - encourages seniors to stay engaged in life and participate in their care
If you want to learn more about quality home care services in Tempe, AZ, feel free to contact Comfort Keepers, today.